We may collect and store certain information about our users in order to improve the overall experience of using our website. We take privacy seriously and have created a policy outlining how we collect, store, and process your information. This policy applies to our use of data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of our website. Examples provided in this policy are solely for the purpose of providing clarification or context and are provided without imposing limitations.
How We Collect Data
We collect data in the following ways:
- Data which is voluntarily given to us by you, for example your email address when you contact us or your name when you leave a review; and
- Data which is collected automatically, for example we may collect your IP Address, date and frequency of accessing our website, and the way you interact with our content. This information may be collected for security reasons, to prevent one user from writing multiple reviews, or for better understanding user trends (website traffic analytics).
How We Store Data
We store your data in the following ways:
- Data is stored on secured servers which only staff members of Koncove have access to.
- Data is stored on our servers for the period necessary to fulfill purposes such as those outlined in this policy or until you request that data be deleted.
- Deleted data may still be retained on our server archives if required by regulations.
You have the following rights in regards to the data we store about you:
- Right to correct your data should you feel it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to request your data be deleted from our servers.
- Right to object to us collecting or using your data.
- Right to request we move, copy, or transfer your data.
- Right to restrict which data we collect or process about you.
- Right to request a copy of the data we have collected about you. If your request is unfounded or excessive, we maintain the right to charge fees for such a copy and we also maintain the right to refuse your request where we are legally permitted to do so.
If you wish to exercise your rights as provided above, you may contact us using the contact form found on our website. These rights are not transferable to another person. Note that the collection of personal information is necessary to operate our business. If you object to us collecting, storing, or using data necessary for the operation, security, or sustainability of our website, we maintain the right to terminate your ability to access our website. For example, we must collect IP addresses for security reasons and if you objected to such collection, you would no longer be permitted access to our services on grounds of maintaining security.
Change of Business
If parts of our website are provided or sold to another entity, your data may be transferred and used for the purposes it was originally collected for. Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to prospective investors or purchasers of any part of our website.
When using our website, you may be presented with the option to provide our website with a unique digital ‘token’ identifying your Facebook account. By clicking on any button on our website asking to connect to Facebook, you are agreeing that we may retrieve and store this unique token on our servers.
This token will be used to retrieve personal information for the purposes of personalizing the content you post on our website or increasing the convenience of using our services. Under this policy you have the right to have your token removed (see “Your Rights” section) by request.
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time as we deem necessary. The date of the last update is posted on this page and your first use of our website after any such update will constitute your acceptance of all amendments.
Last modified on November 3, 2018